HOW WE PROCESS YOUR DATA
• Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to understand how users interact with the Platform and serve you information about products or services we think you may like. You can find out more about Google Analytics and how to opt-out here.
How you can control Cookies
If you wish to prevent Cookies from tracking your activity on our Platform or visits across multiple websites, you can set your browser to block certain Cookies or notify you when a Cookie is set. For more information on how you can customize your browser’s Cookie setting please visit the link to your web browser below:
If you block Cookies, some features that make the Platform function property may not work and your experience may be affected.
Our Policy only applies to our website and does not apply to third-party websites or services because we do not control those third parties. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of third-party websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those third-party sites to learn about their practices or what rights you may have.
Nothing in this Policy restricts our ability to:
• Comply with applicable law, rules, or regulations;
• Comply with a civil, criminal, or regulatory inquiry, investigation, subpoena, or lawful court order;
• Cooperate with law enforcement agencies about conduct we reasonably and in good faith believe may violate the law;
• Protect our rights or our property.
If you have questions about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com